Thursday 25 October 2012

Wait until it gets better of take steps to help your tennis elbow?


"I've had a final treatment with a Physiotherapist about three weeks ago,
when she told me she could no longer do anything for me.
 She also told me to
wait for the shoulder to heal or I should consider having a Cortisone
injection, which I do not like the idea of.

Eighteen months ago, I had a similar problem with my elbow (same kind of
symptoms). My GP told me to wait 6 months and if it did not get better to
consider a Cortisone injection.

I felt I could not wait as I need to be able to use my arms in order to do
my job without feeling constant pain and "heavy" arm, and did not want to
take an injection without trying something a bit more natural. I therefore
went to see Robin Lansman, Osteopath who fixed my problem, in 4 or 5
sessions, if I remember well."
Laurent Petas (49)
Hotelier
Maidenhead, Berkshire
Sports - Cycling
April 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment