Thursday 25 October 2012

Osteopathy during pregnancy with BodyBackUp


"Robin Lansman's treatments helped me survive a very uncomfortable triplet
pregnancy, during which I became so large that I could barely walk. 


Yet Robin kept me on my feet and his weekly sessions eased out many of the aches
and pains associated with carrying three babies.


 I saw Robin right up to the birth, with my last treatment only four days before my babies were born.

Each time I saw him I walked out of his surgery feeling much lighter, more
comfortable and more able to cope.


Robin was a massive help and it was a great relief that I had his treatments to support me through the most physically challenging time of my life.
I would definitely recommend Robin Lansman to anyone having a baby."
Mother of three & Presentation Trainer
North London
April 2010
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment