Thursday 25 October 2012

Ski better with help from BODYBACKUP Sports Osteopathy


"Robin Lansman was recommended to me by a skiing friend of mine who was
watching me struggling with a "Locked Back" in Klosters.


 I had been to a sports doctor who, fancy on paper, prodded me, but didn't actually tell me what to do. 

Anyway, I pitched up at Maida Vale and 6 sessions later I am a lot better and my next skiing session was in a different league. Highly recommended!

I emailed Robin Lansman digital photographs of my desk at work and he has
tweaked how I sit. Also my bike, which was rejected out of hand as being
totally unsuitable - such a good idea. 

As a result my back is miles better.

Body Backup really are very helpful and are highly recommended - they will
sort you out."
Ben Collins (58)
Fine Wine Director
Brackley, Northants
Sports - Golf, Skiing and Tennis
March 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment