Thursday 25 October 2012

Osteopathy after Disc Surgery....read more on improving posture


"I'm so pleased to have found Robin Lansman, Osteopath. Having had a disc removed from my neck 10 years ago, I've certainly made the rounds of health care professionals on two continents! I also considered myself reasonably 'on top of' the idea of good ergonomics with regard to sitting properly at a desk working on a computer. Well, over the years my set-up has changed due to moving house, changing jobs, etc and I was back to making some basic mistakes with regard to my typing posture. From a photo of me sitting at my home office, Robin Lansman made a couple of suggestions, inexpensive to implement, that addressed a nagging problem in my upper back. I'd recommend Robin Lansman and "Check my posture".
Susan Mackenzie (47)
Homemaker
Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Sports/Activities - Yoga, Piano
17.03.10

No comments:

Post a Comment