Thursday 25 October 2012

BodyBack Up Osteopathy Check-UP with good feedback

"My first visit to Body Back-up must be some 10-12 years ago, I had
been experiencing, for some time, pain and stiffness in my lower back when
my doctor referred me to Robin Lansman. After an examination and my first
treatment I was informed that my problem was mainly due to stiff joints,
also my pelvis was out of alignment.  I had a few more treatments and
subsequently my problem had been resolved.
 I see Robin every six months for a general check up/maintenance which helps to keep me flexible.
Occasionally I need a treatment in between when I feel my back is
ceasing up or my muscles have gone into spasm and usually just one treatment
proves beneficial. I feel very confident and secure in knowing that whenever
I have a back problem I know Robin can sort it out for me. 
I have recommended several of my friends and the feedback I get is
always positive.
"
Debbie Foster (58)
Sales Representative
Windsor
2012

No comments:

Post a Comment